1 - 6 hours
Looking for a completely personalised private tour of Bruges? We're here for you! You can choose a day, the time that best suits you and together we can set the perfect itinerary.
The best tour guides in Bruges are at your disposal. Our guides all have their own specialties: medieval history, food culture, Belgian beer, the art of the Flemish Primitives... You name it and we'll find the perfect match.
Save time by leaving all the planning to us. Besides the walking tour itself, we can arrange transport, get tickets to a variety of museums and activities, book you a table at the finest restaurants and more.
With a private guide to explore Bruges you can enjoy the city with your family or colleagues. We have special team building activities to add to your visit as well.
- Market Square
- Burg Square, the political heart of Bruges
- Ter Beurze, the world's first stock exchange
- Jan van Eyck Square, the old harbour
- Belfry Tower & the Cloth Halls
- Local Brewery
- Bridge of Love
- Gruuthuse Palace & Museum
- St. John's Hospital, one of the oldest in the world
- Lake of Love, to spot the swans
- Beguinage, monastic area
- Vlissinghe, the oldest bar of Belgium
- Windmills, at the edge of the centre
- Merchant's Neighbourhood, full with myths & legends
- Simon Stevin Square, surrounded by places to get some food
- St. Amand Street, where you can find the best chocolate and fries
- and more...
Why a private tour?
You can start and finish when you want and where you want
With just you and your group we can answer all questions you have
Together we'll decide how much (or little) ground we cover. We can add more stories or taste a fantastic Belgian beer
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Expert local guide
- Praline tasting (optional)
What's not included:
- Beer Sampling at a bar or brewery (optional)
- Museum visit or canal tour (optional)
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
How much distance is covered?
Around 2km (1.25mi). So it's not a long walk, but a lot of the interesting sites are very close to one another. Yet, we're able to talk about it for hours.
What does it mean? A free tour?*
It means that at the end of the tour, you can decide what the tour is worth to you and if you want to tip the guide accordingly (and according to your budget). That way everyone can enjoy a tour.
Send us an email using the button above or to ambassadorsofbrugesgmail.com to enquire a private tour. We offer them in English, Spanish and Dutch. (Looking for a different language, get in touch and we can refer you to some amazing guides).
If you prefer a call you can reach us at +32 484 935 878 (also for WhatsApp).
Definitely going to judge all future tours against this one. Pascal was so great and you could feel his love for the city in the tour. We had so much fun with this tour and definitely walked away feeling like we’d gotten the best of Brugge.
We had a wonderful tour with Edward! He was so knowledgeable and friendly and we really got to know the city from a local perspective.
We had a great walking tour with Ray. It was very informative and hit all the must see spots. Ray was a super knowledgeable and fun guy to walk with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone traveling to Bruges.